MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

The second discs...

... are always better. Like other said, i realy like the less of sex and cock jokes. Because of that i lost the taste of good MGS humor. Lets have hope, that 3th part would go the same way as this colab.

PS: Found EASTER EGG. When Johnny Utah part is playing, try to click the Fear thruster or a bottle of ketchup fear Pain. Than you will see a short secret cartoon :D

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Wierd

Like in the title. Personally? Its look like a music video. A simple plot and nudity. But i must say, that animation is impressive, not many flashes can praise them self for this. I think many people watch this because of word "sexy" in the title XD
To sum up. My score only for animation.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

"More" than a good film

Original taunts ware great, but now this movie beats the them. A good idea was to put your own characters at the begining and end. Its new and refreshing. Also many jokes inspired by original movie (the best is Link kicked realy hard in the BALLZ or DeDeDe Big Gey Dance Remix XD). To sum up. I would like to see Kirbopher and Rina-chan once more in action in "More (or Again) More Brawl Taunts".

Big NG Package Big NG Package

Im envy :P

Man, your great! I was laughing every time the scene was changing. I must say, im little envy. Im living in a little poor country that nobody knows where is and the costs of transport are huge (I talking about Poland [middle Europe]). To submit, for me this flash need to be used as advert for the store. A really good material.

AlmightyHans responds:

i know where Poland is... silly :P

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

"Snake... I what you... Forever!"

"Your suppose to hit her" - "Damn i gonna hit that... Ow! What the F**k! Asshole!"
Its the best flash parody i seen in a while. Egoraptor made a big step, when im watching the first MGAwesome. I played the original MGS on PS1 and i have a lot much fun. But something is missing. After the call form Cyber Nija (Gray Fox) Snake lunches a missile. In the game he have to destroy the generator, but in flash it just jump to the scene with Cyber Ninja. I don't know if Egoraptor had some plans or not, but it looks like a scene had been cut. Anyway its the best parody, that must be seen by all MGS fans and not only.

Windows Collab Windows Collab

1 good job...

Its the best microsoft parody i ever seen (i didnt see so much windows parody XD). Anyway its a good job so i give u 5/5. Im waitnig for more movis in this style.

Little-Rena responds:

Okay.
Well, it seems people want to see a 2nd Windows Collab, look out for that :)

Pythonic Pistons Pythonic Pistons

Great

Its a great Intro to a new colection. I just cant wait to see another movie.

9/11, N3vAr f0rg3t 9/11, N3vAr f0rg3t

Tear in eye...

How i like this music... when i hear it i have a tear in my eye. The graphic not bad but thers nothing exept the music and a clockcreew. However i will protect this.

BunnyClock responds:

Thank you, you're a real patriot!

MGS: The Twin Noodles MGS: The Twin Noodles

Best MGS parodie i ever seen

Its the best MGS parodie. It would be great if smiffy_uk would do a parodie of MGS 2 SoL. :D

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

its SUPER!!!

This flash is realy super. I cant wait for Maximum Ninja 3.
PS: I have played a internet game "gangsta Wars" where was the same graphic as Maximum ninja.